Try free for 30 days
No credit card is required to start a free trial. And if you're unhappy with HeyTaco, you can cancel anytime.
People are automatically added to your subscription when they give or receive their first taco.Start free trial
Only pay for the people you've selected. It makes purchasing faster, easier, and more affordable.Start free trial
- What happens when the trial is over? Will I be charged?
- After your trial ends, you won't be charged because we don't require a credit card to try HeyTaco. You'll receive a few messages during your trial prompting you to subscribe. If you don't subscribe and your trial expires, people will receive a response from HeyTaco when they give a taco letting them know the trial is over.
- What if we need more than 30 days to try out HeyTaco?
- We're happy to extend a trial if you need more time. Contact us, and we'll make it happen.
- How do I get a discount for a non-profit?
- There will be an option to apply for a discounted plan after you start your trial.
- How do you calculate the number of people I have to pay for on my team? Do I have to pay for everyone on my Slack team?
- We add them to your subscription whenever someone gives or receives their first taco. So you don't pay for anyone on your team who hasn't used HeyTaco.
What HeyTaco customers are saying
"HeyTaco has been brilliant as it's such an easy (and fun) way to build culture and camaraderie within our team. I love the tool and so does the rest of the team!"
"HeyTaco allows our staff to publicly recognize and appreciate each other with virtual tacos. This not only fosters a sense of camaraderie and appreciation within the team but also gives them the opportunity to redeem their earned tacos for rewards, making it a valuable addition to our positive work culture."
"Going on 3+ years of HeyTaco and <3 what it does for our team with every ounce. The brilliance of the tacos for employees is its simple, drafts off real workflows, and is a great async way to teach/learn what good behavior is."
"HeyTaco allows me to notice the recognition team members are giving each other. Before, I had no way of knowing and wouldn't be able to recognize things myself. We're having a lot of fun with it."
"I don't know whose idea HeyTaco was, but it's sooooo cool. I love that Slack is blowing up with positivity. And I've gotten tacos for things I didn't realize were so important to certain people. And have loved having something I can give folks who go above and beyond."
"What I saw in the days, weeks, months and now years since we installed HeyTaco is incredible. I saw peers, coworkers on different teams, management, executives, everyone – all giving teammates shout outs for their awesome work. From highlighting out company values, helping out peers and going above and beyond, to generally being awesome humans. The channel turned into a showcase of the best of our team. Pure gratitude and appreciation of the work teammates were doing."
"It’s so easy to acknowledge co-workers this way that I’ve offered more praise in eight weeks than I likely did in eight years."